SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

OU
This morning the boys and I visited with Malin and Jacque. We had such a good time and the boys behaved very well. Jacque was very sweet and gave them each a Christmas gift (actually more than one gift each). Thank you so much! The boys fell asleep in the car on our way back home (holding their new freinds).

It was a beautiful day on campus (very empty since most students have gone home for Christmas). The boys love OU and say 'OU' each time they see the OU logo (on the water tower, on trash cans and on people's hats). It is so fun to hear them go 'OU' and 'Boomer Sooner'! It makes me so proud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home