SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Monday, November 19, 2007

The two talking cats

Stina and Mossy talking (kept talking for over an hour according to source).

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 AM , Blogger Serena said...

    Oh my gosh! That has got to be the cutest kitty video that I have seen in a long time! My cats cuddle with each other and groom one another (when Butterscotch is not annoying Meko), but they never talk to each other like that. While I was watching it, I heard one of my kitties on the couch make a sound just like the ones in the video. : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home