ANNIVERSARY FOOD
I forgot to tell you about our anniversary dinner! Carson, Max and I went to Tarahumara's for dinner. They have the best Mexican food! It was busy and we had to wait about 20 minutes to get in. Although they are busy they always serve you fast. We got the food within five minutes after ordering it. We had beef fajitas for two. It was delicious! And Carson had a Tecate and I had a Corona. They both came in big glasses (cold) with lime. Max likes it there too and people are always nice. He had some tortilla, rice, onion and guacamole. I think he gave the food an A plus. Anyway... Now you know where we went!
I forgot to tell you about our anniversary dinner! Carson, Max and I went to Tarahumara's for dinner. They have the best Mexican food! It was busy and we had to wait about 20 minutes to get in. Although they are busy they always serve you fast. We got the food within five minutes after ordering it. We had beef fajitas for two. It was delicious! And Carson had a Tecate and I had a Corona. They both came in big glasses (cold) with lime. Max likes it there too and people are always nice. He had some tortilla, rice, onion and guacamole. I think he gave the food an A plus. Anyway... Now you know where we went!

1 Comments:
At 5:48 PM ,
Anonymous said...
How nice that Max shared your annivesary dinner with you. : ) Sounded like a nice evening out with good food and family with a nice occasion to celebrate.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home