PROJECT
Carson is working hard on a new project in the backyard. He is making a pathway from where you enter the backyard (behind the gate) and into the backyard. He has put down MANY bags of paver base (20 so far) but needs to buy some more. He has borrowed a tool from John (cannot remember the name) and is able to make the base very compact. It is very hard to walk on already. It looks wonderful already (I see where the project is going). He is using the paver stones we bought earlier this Spring to put along the path. He will eventually put smaller rocks on top of the base. When the project is done I will post some pics for you. I am looking forward to being able to sit in the backyard and feel happy about it. It gives you a sense of satisfaction when you look at things you have done yourself.
Carson is working hard on a new project in the backyard. He is making a pathway from where you enter the backyard (behind the gate) and into the backyard. He has put down MANY bags of paver base (20 so far) but needs to buy some more. He has borrowed a tool from John (cannot remember the name) and is able to make the base very compact. It is very hard to walk on already. It looks wonderful already (I see where the project is going). He is using the paver stones we bought earlier this Spring to put along the path. He will eventually put smaller rocks on top of the base. When the project is done I will post some pics for you. I am looking forward to being able to sit in the backyard and feel happy about it. It gives you a sense of satisfaction when you look at things you have done yourself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home