HAIR
By the way, Malin gave Max a hair-cut yesterday and she did a GREAT job. I held him still and she used a CONAIR hair trimmer. It is amazing how great that tool works. I kind of wish I could give myself hair-cuts with that thing. But that really would not work very well. It would be way too short. Malin used to cut my hair when we were younger. We had a deal. She cut my hair and I cleaned her room. The deal worked very well. A few years back I tried to cut my own hair holding a small mirror in one hand and the scissors in the other. It worked well. I have been cutting my own hair many times since. But every time I go home I visit Centrumsalongen in Vanersborg. Pelle cuts my hair and always does a great job. I wish I could pay for his plane ticket every time I need a hair-cut and fly him here. I would also pay for his room and board so he could stay here a little while and enjoy Oklahoma.
By the way, Malin gave Max a hair-cut yesterday and she did a GREAT job. I held him still and she used a CONAIR hair trimmer. It is amazing how great that tool works. I kind of wish I could give myself hair-cuts with that thing. But that really would not work very well. It would be way too short. Malin used to cut my hair when we were younger. We had a deal. She cut my hair and I cleaned her room. The deal worked very well. A few years back I tried to cut my own hair holding a small mirror in one hand and the scissors in the other. It worked well. I have been cutting my own hair many times since. But every time I go home I visit Centrumsalongen in Vanersborg. Pelle cuts my hair and always does a great job. I wish I could pay for his plane ticket every time I need a hair-cut and fly him here. I would also pay for his room and board so he could stay here a little while and enjoy Oklahoma.

1 Comments:
At 3:36 PM ,
Serena said...
That's a great deal! I would have been the sister doing the cleaning though -- I can't even cut bangs in a straight line!: )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home