Max is now 6 months old (plus two days). He had his appointment at 8:50 this morning and I am happy to announce that he is a healthy boy. He now weighs 20 lbs 15 oz (9.16 kilos) and is 28.5 inches long (72.4 cm). I knew he had grown but not that much. He grew 3 inches in two months! He is a big boy. Today I took Max and Jonathan to the bank. I cannot emphasize enough how much I love everything drive thru. It is so convenient. Thank you! to whoever came up with the drive thru concept.
Previous Posts
- The boys are sleeping now... I forgot to blog abou...
- Check out this clip! It is yesterday's monologue f...
- Just wanted to post a couple of beautiful pictures...
- Happy Halloween, everyone! Hope it's spooctacular...
- Curt and Connie came down from Kansas Friday night...
- Max is still growing like a little weed. He is cut...
- Fall at 3004 Pinelake Street:
- This morning the boys and I went for a walk (about...
- Max has a tooth! One of the bottom front teeth (th...
- I forgot to tell you! Max got his very first passp...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
At 3:24 PM ,
Jacque said...
Happy Half Birthday Max!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home