The boys are sleeping now... I forgot to blog about Halloween. We had a great evening and the kids that knocked on the door were so much fun. We had about the same number of kids as last year (about 20-25). The youngest one was a one-year-old girl dressed up as a spider. Her mom carried her. She was adorable. Some of the costumes were kind of scary. The scariest one was a little boy dressed up as an old man. He had a freaky mask on and long grey hair. He actually looked scary. The first kid rang the door bell at 6:03 and the last one showed up after 8 some time. We have A LOT of candy left over!
Previous Posts
- Check out this clip! It is yesterday's monologue f...
- Just wanted to post a couple of beautiful pictures...
- Happy Halloween, everyone! Hope it's spooctacular...
- Curt and Connie came down from Kansas Friday night...
- Max is still growing like a little weed. He is cut...
- Fall at 3004 Pinelake Street:
- This morning the boys and I went for a walk (about...
- Max has a tooth! One of the bottom front teeth (th...
- I forgot to tell you! Max got his very first passp...
- I miss you! To all my friends and family in Sweden...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home