Curt and Connie came down from Kansas Friday night. It was so fun to see them again. They stayed for a couple of days and went back home Sunday afternoon. Carson cooked chicken curry Friday night and I thought it was very good. It was very hot though. But I kind of like it that way. We went to the international food store on campus to buy curry paste. Carson bought the green curry paste which usually is not too hot (according to our taste buds). The can must have been labelled wrong because the food ended up very hot. Curt and Connie could not finish all their food and they finished off half a gallon of milk. Saturday morning Connie, Max and I went to Super Target with Malin and Jonathan. Connie liked it very much. They have no Target store close to where they live. She bought Max a teething ring which he liked very much. After our visit to Target we went to the Eichman household where Carson, Curt and John had finished watching the OU- Missouri game. OU won (as most of you probably already know). Go Sooners!
Previous Posts
- Max is still growing like a little weed. He is cut...
- Fall at 3004 Pinelake Street:
- This morning the boys and I went for a walk (about...
- Max has a tooth! One of the bottom front teeth (th...
- I forgot to tell you! Max got his very first passp...
- I miss you! To all my friends and family in Sweden...
- I feel guilty all the time. For what you may ask? ...
- Mom is leaving tomorrow afternoon. It is sad to se...
- The other day I was watching The Ellen DeGeneres S...
- Mark Schultz's new album is coming out on Septembe...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home