HALLOWEEN
Max's little Halloween costume is coming along! I am looking for some fabric ('fake leather fabric') that I know I have somewhere in the house. I need it for his shoes. Now if only I could find it... I am also working on some of the accessories. Today I made a whig (nothing too complicated) and Max will have to model it for Carson when he comes home. You will soon see his little costume!
Max's little Halloween costume is coming along! I am looking for some fabric ('fake leather fabric') that I know I have somewhere in the house. I need it for his shoes. Now if only I could find it... I am also working on some of the accessories. Today I made a whig (nothing too complicated) and Max will have to model it for Carson when he comes home. You will soon see his little costume!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home