SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Monday, December 04, 2006

By now you may have visited Malin's blog and you already know it snowed here last week. It was incredible! I have never seen that much snow in Oklahoma before. Carson and I both stayed home Thursday and Friday instead of going to work. Most people did, I think. Unlike Sweden, Oklahoma is not as prepared for these winter storms. It was wonderful seeing the snow fall down and being able to walk on the snowcovered ground. I love the sound it makes. I have some photos that I will post when I come back home. My friend Victoria lent us a warm thermal outfit for Max (that she bought in Sweden for her daughter Elina) and it kept him warm. He looked like a little eskimo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home