This evening I will put photos on my blog. We took so many cool photos in Sweden and I would love to share them with you. I cannot wait. Malin has a slide-show on her blog. Go and see! I have an update on my cutie pie now. He has two teeth (growing every day) on the top row now. They look like they are growing quickly. He also knows how to crawl on all four. We have baby proofed part of the house but still have some more things to do. The past week I have been busy sewing curtains. The machine is great. I love it! But now I need a break. Sewing has been on my mind ALL THE TIME.
Previous Posts
- A few photos from this week:
- More cold weather coming our way! Hopefully the se...
- Our Toshiba Sd-3990 DVD-player is on the way! It i...
- It is cold (shivering)! I am staying home with Max...
- We are back! Well, we have been back for five days...
- We are in Sweden! It feels wonderful to be home! I...
- Look! Max made a new friend! He really likes taki...
- Weronica! Jag (av nagon anledning) kom nyss pa mig...
- Before we go home to Sweden for Christmas I would ...
- Every single day I visit two Swedish websites: Aft...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home